Savoy Hotel at Newport City
Andrews Avenue, Newport City,Front NAIA Terminal 3, Pasay ₱ 4.1 - 10.5 M
Ready for Occupancy STOREY
Studio, 1, 2 BATHS
1, 2 FLOOR AREA
24.3 - 49 sq.m
Savoy Hotel is the fifth and newest hotel to rise in Newport City, Megaworld's 25-hectare tourism estate in Pasay City across the spanking new Terminal 3 of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Since in real estate, location is everything, Savoy Hotel's location has everything going for it. The hotel is set on Newport Boulevard, Newport City's main avenue and the country's first-ever tourist street. Just outside the hotel are first-rate restaurants along the boulevard and a retail center called the Newport Arcade. Since Newport City is also home to Resorts World Manila, the country's first-ever integrated tourism dest ination, Savoy Hotel visitors will have easy access to the complex's gaming center, luxury mall, and the performing arts theater. Savoy Hotel has 10 stories and a total of 684 executive suites, twin-bedroom suites, queen suites and special units for the specially abled.
Landscaped gardens ,reen wall , Swimming pool with in- water pool laounge ,Bar and lounge, Male and Female shower and changing rooms with toilets Paved sunbathing lounge,Outdoor massage deck Pool Spa.
Top 10 reasons why SAVOY Hotel at NEWPORT CITY is the Best INVESTMENT for YOU!
1. The SAVOY is set right in the heart of NEWPORT CITY - complete and integrated setting. Bringing together residences, retail, attractions, offices, schools and institutions. Strategically located across Terminal 3 of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, it is - to travellers from all over the world - the premier gateway to the Philippines.
2. It is home to the country's first integrated tourism estate, Resorts World Manila. Since the opening of Resorts World, NEWPORT CITY has welcomed over two million local and international visitors. Over the next three years, foreign tourists to Resorts World are expected to hit the 500,000 mark. Steady tourist arrival are set to increase hotel occupancy, and with SAVOY Hotel well positioned to meet market demand. It emerges as an attractive alternative to potential hotel guests.
3. The Villamor golf-course is well located behind Marriott's hotel complex. The 60-hectare, championship-level golf course features 18 holes and 72 pars spread out over challenging terrain and water hazards. Also onsite are practice greens, a driving range, golfer's lounge and pro shop.
4. As a condotel, all units are competitively priced and offered at flexible payment terms and comes with a Condominium Certificate of Title.
5. The highest level of customer service and satisfaction is also guaranteed by a professional hotel group tasked to manage, operate and maintain the establishment. It will beoperated and managed by Prestige Hotels and Resorts, Inc.Prestige's current roster of projects includes The Richmonde Hotel in Ortigas CBD as well as the Eastwood Richmonde Hotel at Eastwood City.
6. Entitles the investor a period of 15-year lease by the hotel operator and will be automatically renewed for another 15 years unless the investor/lessee serves notice to BUYER. This guarantees the investor of 30 years or more passive income.
7. It assures a "worry free" INVESTMENT because the hotel operator manages the leasing of the hotel rooms, their maintenance, refurbishment and improvement as well as their operating expenses, real property taxes, association dues, common area charges, utilities, insurance and other related expenses.
8. An independent auditor, belonging to the Top 5 auditing companies accredited with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission, will be hired to audit, examine or review the hotel operators annual operating statement.
9. The 30 Free Room Nights Privilege can be availed of by the condominium hotel unit owner throughout the operating year. He or she will just have to contact the hotel for advance booking.
10. The condominium hotel unit owner will be entitled to a share in Net Room Revenue regardless of whether his unit was actually rented or not.