Ready for Occupancy STOREY
Studio, 1, 2 BATHS
1, 2 FLOOR AREA
40.80 - 52.10 sq.m
Francesca Tower - This 12-storey condominium has 460 residential units and a commercial space at the ground floor. It is situated at the corner of Scout Borromeo and EDSA in Quezon City. It is a stone-throw away from the GMA-Kamuning MRT Station; About 5 minutes away from Araneta Center and SM City North EDSA; and 15 Minutes away from Makati and Manila Business and Commercial Districts.
Francesca Tower - sets aside excessive ornamental luxury and gives more importance to spacious living and affordable but quality investment. Features elegant reception area with 24/7 concierge security with FREE guest parking. Just a stone throw away from GMA network office, ABS-CBN, and only four(4) blocks away from Tomas Morato. Very accessible, just 3-5 mins, going to UP, Ateneo, East Avenue Hospital, Philippine Heart Center, Philippine Children's Hospital, St. Luke's Hospital, National Kidney and Transplant Institute, Office of the Ombudsman, NEA, Centris MAll, SM City and Trinoma Mall.
- Offers BARE-FINISHED LOFT-TYPE Unit. The loft level can be converted up to 3 bedrooms.
- Has units with more space compared to other condominiums of the same price and location.
- Has a balcony on each unit for an added outdoor experience.
- Generously design to accomodate not just yourself but the whole family!
- Has generously spacious hallways and staircases for effeciency and comfort.
VERY ACCESSIBLE LOCATION
- So convenietly located along Edsa Ave. and at the heart of Timog area in Quezon City.
- Only a block away from GMA-Kamuning MRT station.
- Has multiple access. Accessible through MRT, Buses and Taxicabs. Enjoy 24hour transport availability.
- Just minutes away from SM WEST, TRINOMA MALL and CENTRIS.
- Just in walking distance to the best bars and restaurants in Timog area, ABS-CBN and GMA7.
Completed in December 2005, Francesca Tower offers parking spaces to homeowners, tenants and guests at the basement, ground and 2nd floors. Francesca tower is a joint-venture project of New San Jose Builders, Inc. (NSJBI) and Pag-IBIG.