Ready for Occupancy STOREY
Studio, 1, 2, 3 BATHS
1, 2 FLOOR AREA
28.95 - 114.98 sq.m
The 3rd-12th floor levels will have 12 units in a floor while the 14th-22nd floor levels will have 9 units in a floor. Investors may choose among studio, executive studio, 2-BR and 3-BR units with views of the Manila Golf, Burgos Park, or the pool.
The ground floor will be composed of commercial units with floor areas ranging from 34.25 to 78.13 sqm while the 2nd floor will be office units with floor areas of 29.30 to 72.75 sqm. Actual turnover condition of the ground and 2nd floor units will be bare
Kensington Place is the 2nd "Build to Own" Condominium in Manila. The first one is Penhurst Parkplace which is also in Fort Bonifacio and will be ready for turnover to unit owners this July 2004 (only 20 months to build!). In general, prices are 40% lower than other condominium developments because there is no middleman developer.
All post dated checks are payable to Banco De Oro which is the depository and disbursement bank. There are strict instructions that all funds will go to the project alone and are not to be used for other purposes. In the event project will not be pursued, your investment will be returned to you with the corresponding interest -- which makes this a very safe investment
Modeled on the Best of the Best
City models were studied for inspiration: Seoul for functionality, Singapore for its many excellent systems, Vancouver for innovation, and Paris for its visionary outlook. The creators were charged with lifting the best elements of each city and weaving them into the grand design of what is to be a new visionary city of the 21st century.
Project Amenities and Highlights
- 55% of the lot area used for greenery landscape and circulation to provide unity owners generous natural light and ventilation
- Landscaped Recreational area with swimming pool and kiddie pool
- Grand lobby and drop-off with tropics inspired landscape design and water feature
- Two-story high-grand lobby
- Recrational area with pool-side bar, shower and changing facilities
- Sauna and Steam room facilities
- Jogging path around the Recreational Area
- Muilti-purpose Function Room
- Closed Circuit TV (CCTV) monitoring for building security
- Emergency power provision for public cares and individual units
- Provisions for Gym, Spa, Convenience store and Medical offices at the Ground and Second Floor Commercial Spaces
- Three High Speed Elevators to sevice all basement, lobby and residential floors.
- Two communications connection for telephone and high-speed internet.
- Pipe-in gas direct to the kitchen
- Potable water straight from tap supplied by Bonifacio Water Company
- Multi-purpose covered Roof Deck