Ready for Occupancy FLOOR AREA
55.5 - 84 sq.m BEDS
2, 3 BATHS
The Redwoods, DMCI Homes' newest resort-themed community in Fairview, Quezon City. Located at the intersection of Regalado Avenue and Quirino Highway, The Redwoods offers unparalleled convenience with the proximity of major commercial establishments, schools, and businesses.
- Unparalled Convenience
Situated right across SM Fairview and Robinsons Mall, you have easy access to life’s major conveniences. Still, within the development, you can already enjoy the in-village concessionaire and water station. Its strategic location also places it within reach of schools, businesses, hospitals, and churches. Public transportation is also readily available right outside the development, especially with the completion of the future MRT-7 in 2013.
- Distinct Project Design
The Redwoods employs Neo-Asian architecture and theme, with a landscaping that evokes a relaxing and peaceful ambience. Buffered frontage by trees and a fence provide a quiet, secure and relaxing environment within the development.
- Secured Living
With excellent Property Management services, your life in The Redwoods is definitely stress-free. We’ll take care of general maintenance of common areas, and provide you with move-in assistance, taxi call-in service, leasing service, and assistance with your utilities application and payment. The property also boasts of superior security features, with its guarded Entrance Gate, perimeter electrified fence, and 24/7 roving guard patrol.
- A Hi-Quality Home
With DMCI Homes’ 55-year construction heritage, you can be assured The Redwoods will feature trademark innovations by DMCI Homes—the mid-rise condo specialist. With hi-grade and durable fixtures and finishes, and spacious and efficient condo unit layout, The Redwoods is ideal for the family's blissful and healthy lifestyle.
- A Great Investment
With Fairview being the next growth area of Quezon City, you know you’ve chosen to build a home in the right place. You can also enjoy a source of recurring income through rental of the unit, and fast real estate value appreciation due to highly-networked location and excellent property management of DMCI Homes. The Redwoods will be a hi-quality development that will stand the test of time and can be enjoyed by the family's future generations.
Comfortable living, pleasing design.
With its eye-catching, distinct Neo-Asian design, The Redwoods DMCI Fairview Quezon City inspires relaxing, comfortable living daily. The clean yet stylish architecture manages to replicate the ambiance of a nature-replete haven, enhanced by deft landscaping and spacious structures. Two-bedroom and three-bedroom units ranging from 50 to 65 square meters are being offered, ample areas that maximize the available space and encourage relaxed bonding activities with family members.
* Low density, five-storey condominiums
* Neo-Asian Contemporary-inspired façade
* Curved gables and claddings indicate the building's Neo-Asian nature
* Glass sliding windows are visible to give the impression that the building is not cramped
* Double-row and single-row buildings
* Single-loaded corridor design
* Double-row buildings have landscaped atrium and covered central light court
* Hi-grade and durable fixtures and finishes
* Fire exits at both wings
* Fire alarm and fire hose cabinets at corridors
* Balconies in all units which will have an architectural treatment which is not flat
* Service area/Drying cage at the roof deck
* Resort-themed receiving area at the upper ground floor
* Covered parking at the lower ground floor
* Individual mailboxes
* 1 Elevator per building
The Redwoods DMCI Fairview Quezon City units will have Hi-grade and durable fixtures and finishes. Its spacious and efficient condo unit layout will be ideal for the family lifestyle.
* Typical Two Bedroom Mid Unit : 42.00 sqm
* Typical Two Bedroom Mid Unit : 49.00 sqm
* Typical Three Bedroom End Unit : 66.00 sqm
Chi Building (Double Row)
* 2 Bedroom Mid Unit 64.00 sqm
* 2 Bedroom Mid Unit 55.50 sqm
* 3 Bedroom End Unit 82.00 sqm
* 3 Bedroom End Unit 84.00 sqm
Sora Building (RFO Date - December 2011)
* 60 residential units 2BR & 3BR
* 42 covered parking slots
* Provision for window-type AC at Master's Bedroom and Bedroom 2
* Provision for Cable TV Connection
* Provision for Telephone Line Connection
* Provision for Smoke Detectors
The building names are inspired by the five elements of the earth. They are referred to as the "godai" or the "The Five Great".
The development features elements of landscaping and water that mimic the serenity of a Japanese garden. Landscaping is seen on all open areas in front of the building and surrounding the clubhouse. Outdoor relaxation and indoor facilities are integrated to promote wellness.
These aim to provide a genuine resort environment within the city where residents can experience a park like atmosphere with amenities that open up to the sky and keep them in touch with the outdoors.
Chi - March 2011
Mizu - May 2011
Kaze - July 2011
Kaji - December 2011
Sora - December 2011