The Linear Makati
The linear is a master-planned residential and commercial hub in one highly coveted location. Two L-Shaped towers, each 24 storey’s high, comprise this dynamic condo community that perfectly caters to the needs of this generation’s young urban professionals. The Linear is developed by Filinvest, one of the country’s leading property developers today.
Because you want to be closer to everything
Workplaces – five minutes from the Makati Central Business District
Malls – Near Greenbelt, Glorietta, Landmark, SM Makati, Cash & Carry, SM Hypermarket, SM Mall of Asia.
Schools – a shirt drive from Don Bosco College, Assumption College, Mapua Institute of Technology, Centro Escolar University, and Asian Institute of Management
Hospitals – Minutes away from Makati Medical Center and Ospital ng Makati
Because you lead a dynamic lifestyle…
Sports and Recreation Facilities
• Multi-purpose covered court with indoor jogging trail
• 25-meter lap pool with adjoining wading pool and kiddie pool
• Fully equipped fitness center with shower rooms
• Study hall with computer stations
• 200-meter shaded jogging trail and walking trail
• Outdoor children’s playground
• Party rooms
• Game room with billiard tables and darts
Because you value wellness and well-being
Eco-friendly outdoor amenities
• Eco-roof on top of the multi-purpose covered court
• Central park at the podium with free WiFi
• Themed parks, picnic areas and perfume gardens around the complex
• Garden and viewing deck at the rooftop with areas for:
- Aerobics, yoga, meditation and Tai-Chi exercises
- Poet’s and painter’s nook for artists
- Chess tables and telescope platforms
The Linear’s breakthrough eco-roof technology reflects environmental responsibility and creates better home for you and your family.
• Minimizes UV and temperature impact
• Cuts energy consumption
• Suppresses noise
• Reduces "heat island effect"
• Improves air quality by filtering pollutants
• Absorbs carbon dioxide and produces oxygen
• Uses high-quality recycled materials
• Last twice as long as regular roofs.
Because you desire to live in comfort and stlye
Studio Unit ( 22 sqm )
1-Bedroom Unit ( Typical Size: 28 sqm )
2-Bedroom ( Typical Size: 49 sqm )
How to get there
Via South Luzon Expressway:
A: From Edsa Magallanes, Take SLEX heading towards Manila. Turn right at Malugay street (just after Sen. Gil Puyat Ave.) The Linear is on your left side.
B: From Manila. Take SLEX heading to EDSA Magallanes. Turn left at the flyover going to Malugay Street. The Linear is on your left side.
Via Ayala Avenue
From Ayala Avenue, turn left at Yakal Street (just after crossing Sen. Gil Puyat Ave.). Head towards SLEX (you will pass Chino Roces, Formerly Pasong Tamo). Upon reaching Mayapis Street, The Linear is on your left side.