Under Construction Storey
1, 2, 3 Area
27 - 129 sq.m
One and Two Maridien are located at the center of action. The buildings are located at the central block of High Street South with direct views of two prominent parks at the heart of BGC. The main park is created for families and children to explore their creativity. It is surrounded by galleries, theaters, dance halls, music lounges, and jazz clubs – an area of inspiration for the culturally-inclined.
Inspired by prominent first world cities around the globe, High Street Souths masterplan represents a real commitment to create a revolutionary vision in line with BGC’s live, work and play concept. Masterplanned by CAZA, a renowned architect and masterplanner based in New York City, High Street South will be a perfect mix of residential condominiums and commercial towers fused with abundant landscaped areas and open spaces. Diverse retail shops and emporiums, from neighbourhood services to global high-end brands, flank the open spaces that tie together the whole development, creating a cultural anchor for the whole development. This distinct and integrated network of retail options provides opportunities for endless discoveries and inspiration making High Street South Block a cultural hub and a landmark destination.
- Key flagship and anchor stores will border the district from BGCs major thoroughfares
- Intimate and quaint shops surround the different district promenades and commercial paths
- Urban fields (T-parks) will be cornered by restaurants with alfresco dining
- Public art will be showcased along the linear park.
TWO MARIDIEN AMENITIES:
- Ground Floor Retail Arcade
- Main Lobby
- Function Room w/ Spillover Garden
- Board Room
- 25 Meter Lap Pool w/ Infinity Edge
- Kiddie Pool
- Leisure Pool
- Lounge Bar
- Social Deck
- Bridge w/ Viewing Deck (Connecting One Maridien)